- Your purifier will be shuts off automatically as the storage tank becomes full.
- Your purifier does not start when inlet pressure of water supply is below 0.3 kg/cm2 (due to the advance LPS Technique)
- Your purifier will restart automatically when water level falls below the maximum.
- Your purifier will not reject the water in absence of electricity& when tank is full.
- Storage tank must be drained once in 2 weeks.
- Replace sediment & carbon filters as required or after 6 to 12 months depends On water quality & uses.
- Replace RO Membrane as required.
- Cleaning of UV tube must be done regularly once in a year.
- If you are going out of station make sure that you disconnect the power supply.